Pages

Friday, June 17, 2022

There Is A Good Chance That A Chinese Radio Telescope Has Detected Signals From An Advanced Alien Society!

     I have been a fan and profound admirer of one of our readers, Dr. Robert Zubrin, since 1996. He is a great scientist and engineer. He is a prophet and a visionary. He posted an article that caught my attention. A Chinese radio telescope appears to have detected signals that very well could be signals from an advanced alien society. Bob is very skeptical and careful. If he sees merit in this article, I give it weight. Here is the link:

 

https://www.livescience.com/china-says-it-may-have-received-signals-from-aliens?fbclid=IwAR0mj6JNbQC77i6MuEM3JhLk4W0J_keUZWcmcXMjsiEe_euReMImwdW5yks

 

    I do not believe that we are alone in the universe. This is a very positive finding. I hope that before I die we find solid proof of an advanced alien civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment